Is $2,500 a good price for a pretty wedding venue that also includes in the price:
- Full Day exclusive use of all areas of The Park.
- Tables and chairs for ceremony and reception up to 150 guests. For more that 150 guests, add $8.00 per person.
- Linens for all guest tables, head table, buffet tables, cake table, gift table, drink table, sign-in table, and linen napkins. Many color choices available.
- Set-up and tear-down of tables, chairs, and linens.
- Scheduled Rehearsal time.
- Bride and Groom dressing rooms.
- Caterers preparation kitchen.
- Assistance with wedding planning and wedding day coordination.
- On site parking
Because we’re trying to find places close to home, and close to lodging that’s cheap as fuck, and this is the only one in our area that’s outside (which is what the bride wants) and that will hold everyone. They already have a list for the grooms side of the family and their friends and they’re up to 98.
But to me, it’s not a bad price for all you get, but I’ve never planed a wedding so I don’t know.
Is this an okay price?